At dba marketing pros, we are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone. We believe in access to knowledge, no matter what sort of physical barrier a user may have. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards where possible.
Standards & Guidelines
Our website aims to conform to Level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1 AA). These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user-friendly for all people.
Current Accessibility Features
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of dba marketing pros website, there may be some limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for dba marketing pros website:
- Some uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 10 business days.
Feedback & Contact Information
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of dba marketing pros website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Phone: [919-410-7416]
- E-mail: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution. If you are unsatisfied with our response, you may pursue complaints as per the rules set out in the [local law].
This statement was created on [Nov 30, 2023].
Please note: This accessibility statement is based on the template provided by W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).